There are many ways you can fundraise for L'Arche, ranging from a relaxing coffee morning with friends to the more energetic sponsored cycle ride.
Here are some suggestions to get your fundraising idea off the ground.
- Donations from celebrations: instead birthday or wedding gifts ask family and friends to make a donation to L'Arche
- Get together with friends for a coffee morning or lunchen afternoon
- Organise a sponsored sporting event such as cycling, absailing and walking
- Sell your unwanted items on ebay or at a car boot sale and donate the proceeds to us
- Recycle your old print cartridges from your workplace or home and donate the money to L'Arche
- Ask your employer to adopt an employee fundraising scheme
Any idea can work but if you want to talk it through or need any help please get in touch with the fundraising team. If you can't participate in any of these fundraising activities, don't forget to spread the word and tell your friends about fundraising for L'Arche.
Recent examples of fundraising from our JustGiving page
Mary didn't need any gifts for her birthday so she asked friends to donate to L'Arche instead of buying presents.
Visit Mary's page
Venice to Barcelona bike ride
Elezabeth needed a new challenge for 2014 and decided to cycle 1500 kms through Italy, France and Spain to raise money for L'Arche Kent.
Visit Liz's page
Absailing down a Cathderal
Jen abseiled down Liverpool Cathedral to raise money for L’Arche Liverpool.
Visit Jen's page
Clare and Nevsky chose L'Arche Inverness as one of the charities they'd like people to support in celebration of their wedding, instead of buying gifts, they asked guests to donate the money to L'Arche.
Visit Clare and Nevsky's page
The Wyre Music Group have sold CDs and played concerts and kindly dontated the proceeds to L'Arche.
Visit the Wyre Music Group's page