If you are a person with a learning disability who would like to move from where you live and:
- you enjoy the company of others and their friendship,
- you are interested in community life and social interaction,
- you seek an inner peace and freedom through your spirituality or faith life,
- you want to travel sometimes and meet other people,
- you seek opportunities and support for your personal development, whether through education, employment, housing, leisure or a healthier life-style,
then perhaps L’Arche Ipswich might be the place for you.
We will arrange with you to visit our community and spend time with us. If you like what you see, we would support you to make a formal application. Normally you would do this through a social worker, who would get in touch with us to help you go through the process. We will give you all the information you need to help you make a decision and once you make an application we will carefully assess whether L’Arche Ipswich is the right place for you.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and wishes.
3 Warrington Road
Tel: 01473 216362 / 216426